OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Brockman-appoi...

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Brockman-appoints-former-Rio-exec-to-board-pd20100610-6A7L6?OpenDocument&src=hp8

Brockman appoints former Rio exec to board

By a staff reporter

Brockman Resources Ltd has appointed former Rio Tinto Australia Ltd managing director Barry Cusack as its non-executive chairman.

Brockman's founding chairman Ross Norgard will become deputy chairman in an expanded board structure.

Mr Norgard said Mr Cusack was joining the company at a critical time in the company's evolution, as it moves into the development and financing phase for its flagship Marillana iron ore project.

"His experience in the Australian iron ore sector, including in the funding, development and operation of major projects, will be invaluable to Brockman as we move to the next level of our corporate development," he said.

"I look forward to working alongside Barry as deputy chair in steering the company through some of the challenges that lie ahead.

"Barrys experience, input and counsel will be invaluable in many of these key areas, including the key issues of infrastructure access in the Pilbara and the challenges posed by the recently announced Resource Super Profits Tax."

Mr Cusack has 40 years' experience in the minerals industry, and has held roles in companies such as Rio Tinto, Coal and Allied Industries Ltd, Oz Minerals and Toll Holdings.

Brockman Resources' principle project is the Marillana development in Western Australia's Pilbara region.

It is scheduled to commence production in 2013 at a nominal rate of 17-20 million tonnes per annum.

Brockman shares closed 0.63 per cent lower at $3.15, against a 1.14 per cent improvement in the benchmark index.

Rio shares were 2.24 per cent stronger at $67.87.

*** end of transcript ****

I just thought OZL holders would like to know. I am now going to read the Brockman Resources thread.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.