ZIP 2.37% $1.65 zip co limited..

I noticed there were a few replies to Goodfella58 which I...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I noticed there were a few replies to Goodfella58 which I presumed was in response to my comments so unblocked him/her just to see what was written... what a complete and utter waste of 2mins... A known Shorter of ZIP tries to call me out for posting FACTS with my opinion based on those FACTS.. What a complete and total moron you are. You will never get the data of active vs non-active customers just like a bank who has credit card holders will just say they are a customer, even though 1000s of people I know cut up their credit card as soon as it comes in the mail and never actually use it but are classified as a 'customer'... actually, not even worth trying to explain it to you because quite clearly you have your agenda, based on NOTHING with NO FACTS and 100% YOUR opinion... I'm okay with opinions, but don't call me out when I post a FACTUAL link that supports my opinion.

Welcome back to Ignore, never to be taken off again... Not that I think you care.

P.S - HCs discussion does not affect the SP of ZIP. Just a forum to discuss things that ASX don't find important enough to announce officially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.