AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I wonder how many people will ignore this good news just focus...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I wonder how many people will ignore this good news just focus on the language in the last line. They are "confident" in achieving the goals. Normally, saying to the market that you're confident to reaffirm previous guidance is a great thing, especially as the date gets closer. However, HC readers are used to something along the lines of it's a done thing and might think "wait, they're just confident now?" Some might say that perhaps they are softening the rhetoric just in case some of the receipts come in a tad later. Maybe they might be Cashflow positive a week later than previously advised. Wouldn't that be the end of the world! Perhaps they put way less thought into it than I did.

Maybe this language *is* consistent with previous announcements and the "it's done" stuff in exchanges between Nick and Pinto etc. I could look it up, but I'm watching Eurovision and I'm tired.

Who knows. Who cares.

What does matter is this:

The Moelis report is looking more and more conservative, with their figures accounting for one new customer a year for their $1.20 target. Here's a likely 25 new ones due to our track record in converting customers after our customisation process. Any customers we convert we'll keep.

Oh no, now we'll have to buy even more chemicals to add value to and resell! What a disaster.. The costs are going to go through the roof!!!

Not too much time left to buy before the SP starts catching up to the good things happening in the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.