OLI 0.00% 1.0¢ oliver's real food limited

And more, all in chronological order. -------------------------...

1. 966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    And more, all in chronological order.

-------------------------

Julie Patricia reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    5 star
    November 15 at 7:44pm ·

Called into Oliver's Gundagai on way gome from work trip - best tumeric latte breakfast wrap toasted delicious!! The guy that served me was also super cheerful polite n friendly
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    --------------------------

Elisa Plati reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    5 star
    November 15 at 12:56pm ·

Went to your Goulburn store yesterday and absolutely loved it!!!! Please open a store in Canberra
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    --------------------------

Adam Platt Hepworth reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    2 star
    November 15 at 12:37pm ·

The food was pretty tasteless. The staff were courteous. The premises was clean. I don’t get the point. Nicely marketed, below average food.
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    -----------------------------

Margaret Lewis reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    3 star
    November 12 at 9:05pm ·

Often stop at Olivers and since the opening at Euroa I've stopped by 5 times. Would be 5 stars except for one issue. Every single time there has been a wait of 10+ minutes even in slow times. Last order was 2 slices of toast which had me waiting 13 minutes (yup-I was counting!). The time before I ordered at Olivers, ordered a coffee at Maccas, waited for that (my order had 6 coffees before it!) Recieved that, ordered another coffee from them and recieved that one before my or...
    See More
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    ------------------------------

Kylie McLaren reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    1 star
    November 12 at 7:52pm ·

Just visited your outlet near Euroa. Was extremely dissatisfied with the food, staff weren’t overly impressive either. One thing the other chain food outlets have over Oliver’s is the consistency, anywhere you go the food tastes the same (it may be horrible fast food but you know exactly how it’s going to taste). Every Oliver’s I have visited the food has been different, I always have the breakfast pocket and especially love the dressing. I have never had one as good as the first one I tried near Newcastle, NSW. Usually the dressing is the same though, until today..... it was terrible. Also tried the sweet potato strips, they were cold and soggy. After the yoghurt changed I was saddened, now after having to throw out $30 (husband had the butter chicken) worth of food it will be my last visit to Oliver’s.
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    -----------------------------

Susan Becchio reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    1 star
    November 11 at 6:14pm ·

Gundagai
    I have owned and operated organic farms and also put a lot of attention, time and energy into cooking and choosing quality food. I have supported Oliver's start up both in Gundagai and off the M1 at Wyong. However, stopping at Gundagai on 11/11/17, I need to provide the following feedback.
    * Poached eggs were cold as were the dry and not fresh mushrooms;
    * Many tables were dirty and had not been cleaned by the staff;...
    See More
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    -------------------

Therese Collings reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    1 star
    November 11 at 5:47pm ·

Just stopped into east link inbound for a couple of salmon sushi rolls. Beyond disappointed, numerous rice husks in the rolls made for an unpleasant experience with extra crunch that just shouldn't have been there, and the avocado used was completely unripe and covered in black marks. My last experience was at the officer inbound store, a cup of steamed green beans which were clearly past their best. Was so hoping for some delicious fresh food.
    Oliver's Real Food
    Health Food Restaurant
    -------------------------

Shannon Lee reviewed Oliver's Real Food —
    1 star
    November 9 at 7:03pm ·

Only because there's no zero. I'm tired hungry and pissed off, having driven for 3 hours to get here I do not expect you to lose my order and waste my time when it's not busy... BAD BAD BAD

Luci Billington Shannon Lee tgey wont care. ive ask countless times about HACCP in this foid chain but have zero response. you are better off spending $1 and buy a bag of carrits to munch on and go to Macca’s fir a coffee

Shannon Lee Pity I'm now late and hungry rseholes
    -----------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.407M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 159249 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 46623 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.