CDS comdek limited.

Does a company lock in a few instos for long term or should they...

1. 953 Posts.
    Does a company lock in a few instos for long term or should they have put it out to the masses for them to pick up? If I was at the helm I would prefer to sell to instos who are going to reassure clients not to be short minded and to ride out the storm for longterm gain. In my view better to have serious investors than dumb short minded investors. This company as I have said before is well positioned to infrastructure which most arent. Is seeking out long term investors. Has raised enough money to see them through the next couple of major stages regardless of current market swings.Has locked in a deal with a local buyer when governments are looking at penalising exporters of their countries resource.
    If you want to be one of those people who can say in a years time when at $2 "I got in at 20c" or do you want to be someone who looks at the 20c investors and wish you had bought then??? This is what getting in at ground level is about. My average SP is 11c. Some below some above. Its what happens when you get in at early stages. I have posted that this messy period was coming many months ago and for me it is a normal progression in current market environment. Thank christ for Jury!!!
    My question to the peoples is. What price do you see as a smart entry level. And if it is at 15c or what ever is it worth the 4-6c saving when we are talking a 3-4 dollar company. Be happy with where you enter because my opinion is that whether it is 8c 11c or 20c at the end of the day it is all pissing in the wind. Ya want to get on board then get on board. Show faith stick to your beliefs and back ya judgement. Anyone else that cant then take ya handbag and leave........ Quite frankly I aint that hard up that I need to worry about 4c but then again some of you maybe??? For those people I apologise for any offensive remarks as we have all been porpers at some stage......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.