CDS comdek limited.

Yes waldo agree its worth at lot more but this management is...

1. 953 Posts.
    Yes waldo agree its worth at lot more but this management is keen to get this moving quickly, one of Jury's traits. No time to wait for 30c. The unfortunate thing is to go forward they needed cash which they didnt have. The ol saying break a few eggs to make an omlette applies. Current market is dictating what they can expect. I am ringing Paul tommorrow as have some questions as not sure if I will be in Australia come meeting time. Have a house settling in Japan to get prepared for snowboarding at end of year. I will post my conversation when it happens. Trust me though if they could have got 30c they would have. End of the day they got the cash they needed and for the med to long termer it is reassuring. It always concerned me prior Jury appointment how they would do it and if we would survive it. I rated it as crucial as SARB. Post Jury I am at ease with how they are going about it. Practicle and sensable and even if that may or may not mean calling on mates to help. Jury is getting the chess pieces lined up and when we see a better market over the next 12 months ie after US elections, we wont be wasting time getting our crap together. Its all about positioning and timing......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.