ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Cutting Edge Technology

1. svg
    352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    "NMDC's Plant to Use Cutting Edge Technology"

This headline caught my eye ... so I read on.

http://www.nyoooz.com/raipur/160845/nmdcs-steel-plant-to-use-cutting-edge-technology

The production processes at NMDC Ltd’s 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant coming up at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh would be driven by cutting edge technology adopted globally, officials informed. The company which is India`s single largest iron ore producer and exporter will develop a ‘Plant Wide Networking Package’ for the steel plant which would manage every aspect of the steel production process including monitoring of the energy consumption in the plant, they informed. Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of NMDC Ltd, Narendra Kothari had stated last month that hot trials of the company`s steel plant coming up at Nagarnar would commence by December 2016. He was providing details of the performance of the country’s largest iron ore producer and exporter to Union Minister for Steel & Mines Narendra Singh Tomar during the latter`s visit to the Head Office of NMDC Limited in Hyderabad . NMDC is also setting up an elaborate Telecommunication system through Server-based Telephone Exchanges along with remote units on Optical Fibre Cable (OCF) Network for its 3.

C'mon NMDC, you can tell us what the "cutting edge technology is" and where it has been "adopted globally" from.

December 2016 for trials to commence, suggests that things are going to have to move quickly for a demo plant to be constructed.

GLTA. DYOR.

We are close.
    Last edited by svg: 28/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.516K 507.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 21223977 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8115583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.