Cutting public service comes at a cost, page-87

1. 84,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I want to see Australia and the world highly developed, and well developed.

Compare the first automobiles with a really efficient and safe, durable modern car - that's development.

Compare an iphone with 2 tin cans and a piece of string - that's development.

Compare putting Burke and Wills out there to have a look what's there compared to the Voyager missions

A slide rule with a quantum computer.

Imagine if we could develop food production, environmental protection, housing, energy, economies etc. like that.

We don't have to have huge populations atm - and, in the future - we may not require population growth at all -

what we do need is smart solutions - and, if it were possible - the bettering of the nature of man.

On the latter - 100 years ago - I would have said that was impossible to change --------- now, I can see that we can and will make massive improvements with genetic manipulation and things like it - once we have the knowledge - once we find traits that cause people to be violent - power hungry and the like -

change them - change them before we kill and maim any more of each other like we have done so successfully in the past and are still doing.
    -

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.