FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

cutting through the crap

1. 732 Posts.
    With an estimated quarterly cash outlay of close to 80 million dollars,they gotta produce 50 thousand ounces of gold this quarter just to BREAK EVEN.That's assuming the pog doesn't drop below 1600 dollars of course.Now I'm happy to acknowledge that I could have mis-read that and more than prepared to be corrected if I have, but it's a sobering thought if true,especially as that does not include between 60 to 90 million this year for mill refurbishments, and not surprising the manager at Coolgardie is the first to leave.

Swiftly followed by several more I feel.

Reading between the hype of the Broker report, even they seem to accept that without another acquisition or a new discovery this Company is going nowhere regardless of Shandong financial input.

Just my tiny mind thinking out loud but if it is being considered to run operations 24/7 to make up for lost time and sales,then I assume the end result would be a massive increase in revenue coupled with a percentage lessening of costs, otherwise it would not be a consideration right now?

That being the case, why have they waited until they almost went broke before considering and implementing such an obvious move?

Could it be that the generously well paid management felt that "having to do nights" on a shift rota basis was just a tad beneath them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.