FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

cutting through the crap, page-2

1. 1,730 Posts.
    6 months ago FML decided to exclude Royalties from "cash costs" to be in-line with the market. On top of that FML had a number of cost reduction initiatives that were to positively impact the cash operating costs in the Sept/Dec quarters.

Group cash costs were $1203 in the June quarterly that included royalties and this was before the much talked about effect of the cost reduction initiative.

Cash costs were at $1421 last quarter, however if FML reported cash costs like this time last year, cash costs would've hit a staggering $1607 an ounces. Incredible and there's no relief in sight.

If FML felt the need to exclude royalties out of C1 cash costs why don't they INCLUDE a C2 cash cost figure like other miners so punters can get a better feel for the real cost of mining.

As I asked 6 months ago, why didn't FML give production guidance for 2012/13FY? Well my punters, we can now see why!

"Focus has commenced commercial discussions with the royalty recipient with a view to reaching agreement on a revised basis of calculating the royalty or settling in full."

A settlement in full will be costly when you work out the approx $20m p/a in royalties agreement currently in place.
    More money.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $16.80K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15765 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 10016 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.