FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Its hardly likely that a major co. Would be lining up to buy (...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Its hardly likely that a major co. Would be lining up to buy ( as in the future text) and not bye (in a negative text) as the future of lithium is essential for the economy and benefit of the world, moving forward imo. Not only that but we have the gold which is what the world market buys up in times if doubt.
    So I can't see BGS suffering too much in the scheme of things. Call ne naive , but im sure thats why we have drawn so much negativity, downramping etc as people find us as a threat because we are so solid.
    I refuse to be psychology manipulated into selling my shares.
    You see, I have a family who is very damaged. I grew up with these sort of games. My mother was a champion narcissist and I spent my lifetime outwitting her to keep myself safe. Hindsight has taught me that she was actually a gift at the time, because it taught me how to watch my back. It also taught me how to sense danger. To make sure of my next steps.
    Not a very nice life I have to say, but what l learnt was how " not " to be like her , by doing the opposite of what she presented. I think I have done well so far. It toughened me thats for sure. G
    I was considered the black sheep, but im the one with the integrity in the family I believe.
    When dad died, just last october, he told me some stuff on his dying bed that confirmed I had developed intuition. My family had manipulated and controlled him for their own personal gain. They tried to block me from seeing him before he died. Pretty ugly stuff as they ganged up on me and forced dad to change his will to do me out of his money. The cause....jealousy. I was dads favourite.
    Good luck to them , I have special memories with dad that money cant buy, they have to live with themselves, but my conscience is clear and I would rather live that way any day.
    Now.....just speaking for myself....I will be dammed if im going to let that happen to me again.
    Im currently working with a whole lot of different nationalities.
    One thing in common with them is their disappointment with media hype within their own countries. The news focus's on the negative and people buy ( not ,,(bye) into ) the drama. Human nature I guess, but its true.
    The reward for me to hold my BGS shares, far outweighs the risk imo. A company that is so big...looking into doing a deal with us, would not be putting themselves at such risk if they didnt believe in us. Who knows who it is...but one things for sure, from the track records of our management, it will be big and solid!
    "Systems are being put into place to cope" with the size of our project, as said at the agm.
    I was working for the NZ Government and was involved with a project for exactly that purpose in the accounting field. We had farms all over NZ that we had to do statistics for. Financial managers were reliant on me to produce financial reports. Once the system was in place, all I had to do was push a few buttons on the computer. Easy. Organised.
    I guess thats helped me to understand what we have, and where we are heading.
    I know bugger all about shares but im learning that what I have is value for money in BGS.
    Timing is all I have to wait for and it has taken allot of patience, the more faith I have, the less effort or energy it takes for me. Thats why I do my own research and keep current. Not wasting my time, focused on the sp.
    But one thing is for sure, things will take off "one day "with BGS and I don't want to be missing the ride.

Good luck and sincerest best wishes.
    I have appreciated your support! And I totally respect your decision.
    All imho
    Ttu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.