FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I believe in BGS. That is my prerogative. Quite frankly im...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I believe in BGS. That is my prerogative.
    Quite frankly im ignoring the sp. There has obviously been manipulation going on effecting our sp. So I believe it is not a true reflection. If you do the sums yourself its not hard to see. No disrespect. Now for someone to go to the extent of playing with the sp which, they have, obviously they think we are worth it , to enable themselves to purchase more? Who knows why? Its just.imo

As far as company news goes.
    I went to the agm specifically to meet our bod's as I have allot of money invested in BGS. I took responsibility for my investment to find out as much as I could , to be confident with my investment.
    After meeting Greg, James and Gillian I could see for myself that we were in cabable, confident, experienced hands.
    Transparency is important to them however with the confidentiality contract in place I trust there is very good reason for this.
    I also respect their judgment. They have proven results to date.
    Im confident with my investment so I hold. That is my choice. Im comfortable.
    Others must decide for themselves by taking responsibility for their own investment, situation and interpretations.
    That said , whats to say that the news wont be outstanding. Because so far their the track record has been consistantly that way inclined.
    All imo
    Good luck with your investment decisions. All the best.
    Ttu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.