AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

cuu and the potential

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I dont have a lot of time to post, but when I do, I try to make it mean something. I'm partly responding to Alexander Lloyd's claims, but I'm doing it with a new subject which reflects how I feel about CUU.

My mates old man was a cantankerous fart who sat and wrote letters to the editor of major metros, The bulletin etc, complaining of everything under the sun. Im not sure why he did it, some weird satisfaction of raging against the machine; throwing rocks at cars perhaps. But he had some humour, and a sharp pen so it was mildly entertaining reading what he wrote.

AL, your keyboard is very blunt.

Why dont you try discuss something constructive instead of this endless bile? Nothing you suggest has any base in it. These constant barbs at CUU management, at their methods, at the conspiracy behind them not finding a massive resource oh is it ASIC, is it the masons, is it opes prime all over again. Go on write a letter to Gillard and Abbott, and it will get chucked in the intray labeled Letters from people whose heads have been tagged with a chip by Aliens. Thats a big pile but Im sure yours will get marked Top Priority. It might even get escalated to Kevin Rudd for his perusal.

Am I happy that CUU hasnt found a substantial uranium reserve? No. Id like every company that I invest in (in the mining sector) to discover vast resources on every survey they do and to make me a millionaire.

Am I happy with the way that they are going about their business? 100% yes. The company has a good strategic focus, and they are out there working to that mission statement.

Where do CUU stand financially? Last report circa $4mill in bank. Couple of mill prospectively from bauxite sale. SK Energy to contribute several mill. Youre getting close to $10mill there alone.

How would you value CUU? Market cap at circa $10mill. In my mind, as cheap as you would go for any company of this sort, particularly one that has accumulated such good tenements, has such a good management team, and good strategic relationships SK. You simply dont list on the stock exchange if the value of what you are doing is any less than $10mill. Thats my rule of thumb.

Look at your claims, AL?
    - Share price will go down another 50%. Unsubstantiated. That would value the company at less than its cash position.
    - That SK energy would look to pull out. Unsubstantiated.
    - That somehow someone is trying to destroy the shareprice of the company. Unsubstantiated.
    - That the management are conspiring to destroy the value of the company. Unsubstantiated.
    - That some in the top 20 involved with ASIC conspiring to destroy the value of the company. Unsubstantiated and verging on libellous. HC watch out given the WA case last year .
    - That there is likely to be another capital raising. Unsubstantiated based on cash position and spend.
    Did I buy in when you did? Nope. Curious to know what have you lost in the process. $10K, $50K? It cant be that much given youre not in the top 20. If its your life savings, then maybe you shouldnt be investing in the stock market. Try some other investment strategy like picking up photographs at garage sales see the story http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/us200m-ansel-adams-originals-bought-at-garage-sale-20100728-10vaf.html

What would you propose their methodology of the company is? Erm. Find something? Maybe you should write their strategic plan. You seem to have a lot to say.

For those of us who actually want CUU to do well lets do what we should be doing. Sharing information. Looking at the pros of the company and yes some cons but not focusing 100% on any other vast conspiracy that comes our way. There hasnt been much on this site on CUU for a while because there hasnt been masses to report on. Thats often the way for minors who arent spending a whole heap of money.

For those who need a little reminder about CUUs positives:
    - Some of the best prospective U tenements in Australia in areas like SA where the government is pro U exploration and mining
    - Great nearology potential in SA in particular.
    - Solid management team including a team of solid geos
    - Strategic partnership with SK Energy, one of Koreas biggest energy players
    - Range of surveys being done at south and north curnamona funded largely by government
    - Won several government grants on technical merits of CUUs geo work
    - Bauxite tenement sale and possibility of more $ from this.
    - Gold find and possible farmout which could substantially help cash position
    - Picked up a number of excellent concessions in SA, NT and Qld.

Still looks pretty good to me. Yeah, Id like them to strike it big on every survey, but CUU are exploring big areas, so you would expect them to be focusing every effort on narrowing down where they should be spending their effort, and thats what they seem to be doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.