AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

TJI have noticed the ridiculous mathematics presented by...

1. 155 Posts.
    TJ

I have noticed the ridiculous mathematics presented by everready however considering the humiliating extent of his posts I have not seen the need to further illustrate his completely illogical assertions.

Ererready has claimed he has been involved in politics for a long period of time. From the posts he has provided it would appear that any party engaging his services would be better off using hundreds to line the bottom of the bird cage. At least that will have the value of newspaper and will not represent a negative return.

Just for the record I have not voted everready down. I do not vote anymore because I do not believe in the voting system.

Pin in the map. You are absolutely correct TJ. Infact by associating this company with so many geologists and producing such an unacceptable result does irreparable damage to the company and the names of geologists.

By his posts it seems to me everready is representing a nation more than a company. He has attempted to associate me with 911, Kennedy and Palestine to name just a few.

Personally I would like to have a credible party provide information about CUU on HotCopper because from what I can see the company is poised for destruction. From what I can see they do not have a single positive issue that would justify further investment.

I am still waiting for EVERREADY to refute my posts. To refute the fact that my earlier posts have by the assertions of posting investors saved them from further losses.

I am still waiting for EVERREADY to explain why this SP will not fall to $0.005 and below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.