AQX 0.00% 0.9¢ alice queen limited

cuus reality and potential

1. 131 Posts.
    Hi All,
    OK we hear alot in here that if you are negative on CUU you will get shot down. Its not being negative that frustrates me its whats everyones negative opinion is based on that does.

Seems most the negatives have something in common ie they bought in a MKY during the bonanza grades period, and either have held a longtime on a loss or sold out for a loss.
    OK fair enough that could make someone a tad negative.

However CUU is not MKY!!!!!
    OK and its not just the fact that there is a completely different management, different tenements and new money from new substantial holders......you've heard all that before.

The fact to me clearly, in positives and negatives unlike, I haven't seen one single poster here with the slightest understanding of U exploration and mining.

Now everyone here seems to think once you understand ppm, seen reference to a mineable resource stated in ppm them you know what a good resource is.....jaw drops.

There is 2 BIG and simple reasons no geologist in the world would have invested in MKY based on the wally 2 tenement.
    70ppm in this latest drilling is a greater results for potential then any ppm figure coming from Wally 2.

I will if given time later, try and explain in simple terms what the latest drilling results mean and why they have me excited well and truly over and above any yarn spun about bonanza grades.

I have absolutely no problem in people not wanting to invest CUU, I have a trading philosophy I stick to "If in doubt stay out". However I think its wise to research fully any trading stock, base investing in mining explorers on logic, potential, all from detailed research, but never on emotion or Chinese whispers (which is basically all I a hearing in this forum).

In my honest opinion any short term trading in CUU it through with danger, due to such negative sentiments, but I think longterm potential here is greater then any mining spec I've seen in awhile. My advice is also do a bit of research on the top 20 holders ;)

Landslide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61349 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 428511 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.