CUV 1.61% $14.68 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Wow that is great news the rollout is really going along nicely....

1. 802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Wow that is great news the rollout is really going along nicely. Remember what was in the prelim annual report a couple of weeks ago - nearly $1 Million dollars from US sales from maybe 2 centres for just over 2 months is the Key to it all. Take this as a baseline a rough extrapolation would be for this recurring revenue: 1Million (for 2 months) x 6 (yearly recurring) x 9.5 (19centres divided by 2) = $57 Million Revenue for yearly US sales! It won't be quite so simple because not everyone will get 6 implants and I was also a bit generous with the $1 Million but there will be more and more patients working their way through enrolment/insurance barriers plus more centres. I am very confident we can expect 50-100% revenue increases next year because Clinuvel look to be delivering well here. Next year revenue $50Million - $65 Million? IMO a yes and towards the higher end.

Here's another way to have a guess at numbers.
    19 Treatment centres (multiplied by)
    1 Patient per week receiving an implant (multiplied by - just one single patient per week which is way too low IMO)
    52 weeks per year (multiplied by)
    Multiplied by 20000 (implant price - I actually think implant price is a fair bit higher than this)

Equals $20 million a year in new revenue- just if each US EPP centre only delivers one implant per week! Wow, put that on top of the existing $33 Million Revenue from a Covid19 affected year and revenue goes straight to $53Mill, but add on some growth for Europe and it's higher again! Now remember the figures from our friends at Pro Medicus (PME). They have a $2.8 Billion Market cap (triple CUV) on figures of $56.8 Mill Revenue, $23Mill Profit and only 23% growth - the CUV share price for a $2.8 Billion market cap is about $50 per share! IMO CUV will have much better figures than that in about 12 months. Then we throw in TGA approval, DNA repair, Vitiligo and China and this buying opportunity is looking really, really good.
    IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.