cuz charged with drug possession , page-8

1. 1,340 Posts.
    My dealings with Cousins in the recent past and these most recent events have proven my thoughts correct.

He is a very foolish and imature little man.

The sound of eagles supporters yelling "leave him alone" still reverberate in my head when I think about Ben at Perth airport being questioned and photographed by the media.

Yeh right. Leave him alone. I'll bet there were no Eagles supporters outside the police station today after Cousins was released on bail yelling to the cops, "Leave him alone".

It is extraordinary that with all that has happened over the past 12 or so months, that Cousins, should these allegations prove to be true, had learnt nothing.

I think he can now kiss goodbye to any further AFL career. Life after playing the game with the media, one would have thought, has now also gone "up in smoke".

I think it would be fair to say that the ticking time bomb that was Cousins has finally expoded and it has gone everywhere.

The question now, perhaps more than ever before, is where did Mainwaring get his drugs from?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.