CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Timee I also recently decided not to renew my sub to Huntleys...

1. 3,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Timee I also recently decided not to renew my sub to Huntleys and like you the CMR fiasco was a main reason.

I do not 100% blame Huntley as they too were taken in by the wonderful con/mismanagement (take your choice) of CMR. But I do blame Huntley for putting far too much emphasis on what was at the time a speccie and giving it far too much attention - it appeared to me to be the deal of the century. As such I invested far too high a % of my funds into CMR and........

DO NOT assume I am comparing Telstra to CMR. But over many months now TLS has had enormous coverage by Huntley, an unhealthy amount one would think from Huntley's point of view. They need to assess their risk management in terms of losing customers, their business.

If you can weed through the rubbish there is a lot to be gained from reading HC....not much in the above, just me still blowing off steam re CMR....

Of course the CMR drama had to coincide with the stockmarket crash to make it worse. But the road to recovery over the last year has been good and I trust all have had a good year.

ps watch out for CMR's

Pat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.