NAG 6.25% 1.7¢ nagambie resources limited

CV Goldrush mark 2 - let's get on with it!, page-37

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    Gee what a surprise you don't think this is a good idea. The best thing I can say about your advice is at least you are consistent. Consistently irrelevant and consistently vitriolic. I should add consistently inconsequential too. In fairness though you are probably right that it will take quite some time to get approvals and the infrastructure in place but as JB has pointed out some of the groundwork is already done.

As for the cash to fund mining infrastructure I for one am prepared to stump up again for a CR at a discount to current price. Once gold sales start the current price will be a memory only.

I have held since Paneagis days so I can sit on my holding another 18 months. I will do this because it has always been about the Gold for me. Utilising cash from the sales of the "known resource" to adequately fund a comprehensive drilling program across the tenements looks to me to be a sensible way forward. EL's held by NAG cover more than 2000sq klms. 2000sq Klms in some of the historicaly best gold bearing ground in the world. NAG doesn't even have to take a major find to a mine itself. One of the big players could come with cash in hand for the "right resource." That resource though needs to have a JORC qualified resource estimate . Only a comprehensive exploration and subsequent drilling program can lead to this outcome.
    To new holders - all is not lost. This share can still be a substantial winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $13.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $12.38K 756.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 468559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.