KYP 0.00% 10.5¢ kinatico ltd

CV1 vs XF1 - Significantly Undervalued, page-3

1. 4,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    That's a very good summary @ambitious.1 and I agree with your sentiment that CV1 is undervalued, especially compared to XF1. That has been part of the reason I have invested here in the last few months.

The one thing that stands out for me is that XF1 are making roughly $2m a quarter with 1 product - reference checks.
    CV1 have really only just launched this as a product, but if we can grow our reference check product to this type of level, it would be very significant and you rightly point out that it is a much higher margin product.

I hope the sales team are doing some solid bundles of our products for the right industries (ie: Police, Traffic and Reference Check for $XX). That would be relevant to have all 3 in lots of industries when hiring.

It will also help having a presence on the East Coast, but doubt this has a huge impact in the short term, with results likely flowing through from August onwards as they start to gain traction.

International growth is very appealing. You would expect the key markets they would look at include the UK, US and Canada. Given our relatively small market cap, the structure of any deal will be important in ensuring it is good value.

Does anyone know if there is a recording of the Conference Call available? I have never understood why ASX companies spend so much time trying to communicate with the market, but if you aren't available at the exact time, then bad luck. I am sure it would get more listens online (including a replay by people on the call), than it does at the time of the call.

In the short term, I expect this might drift back to 10 cents unless any big announcements roll through. Some consolidation at that level, then some solid results will get a few more interested later in the year.

And I don't think @Trying2BSavvy is very Savvy, given XF1, Livehire (LVH) and ELMO (ELO) are all well supported stocks in the HR sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $20.82K 189.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 131809 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 326851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.