IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Southoz"According to ML CAN-003 produced a compelling signal...

1. 287 Posts.
    Southoz
    "According to ML CAN-003 produced a compelling signal that suggests Can-004(2) will be a big success. This is absurd. "

Having just listened to the presentation myself, your statement above seems a little superficial. I thought the presentation was a good reiteration of some of the finer points achieved by the company to date including one of the most important:

> establishing a very well defined target patient profile, (being patients in 2nd remission, immediately after first line chemo).

This group, as ML pointed out are a much more homogenous group which will help define results. ML stressed the importance of having this defined target patient profile... i guess a kind of 'sweet spot' for where Prima believe CVac can have the most beneficial outcomes for patients.

Further detail discussed:

> how CVac can help re-stimulate the body's natural immune response in this group which by 2nd remission can have a stressed immune system due to the effects of the cancer itself, surgery and chemo,

> how the company has in place a robust, commercially ready manufacturing and distribution process (no mean feat in itself),

> a very good news flow - with a series of interim and final results coming through from existing and the new modified trials for ovarian cancer,

> and commencement of the CAN 301 pancreatic cancer pilot study.

I also loved his quote "we clearly have an immunologically active product" (17.30 minute mark).

So yes, they were disappointed by the September CAN 003 results, but are clearly positive that they now have the mechanisms in place to move forward and report on trials that are in sync with where they believe CVac can make the most difference.

Perhaps not such an absurd comment to make after all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $512.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $4.895M 13.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 270194 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 243197 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.