IMM 1.23% 40.0¢ immutep limited

I checked out the website listed above. Some really positive...

1. 58 Posts.
    I checked out the website listed above. Some really positive comments.

Not sure about any body else here but I'm proud to have something like this in my portfolio.

http://www.inspire.com/groups/ovarian-cancer-national-alliance/discussion/cvac-trial-participants/

By softD
    Reply 4438048 · In reply to 4437628 by X-raygirl
    August 30, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Hi x-ray girl,
    no my vaccines were made up of dentritic cells from my own blood (apheresis procedure).
    My original dx was nearly 2yrs before, where I had massive tumours on both ovaries.
    I started cVac after a recurrence in 2010, after another surgery (this time cancer was smeared
    like butter btwn my liver & diaphragm so no 'tumour' tissue kept). I started chemo immediately
    after surgery, and was randomised for the trial soon after finishing chemo.
    Ive exceeded my first remission time now by 8mths so I cant help but think cVac is the
    reason why! :)
    Take care,
    Carolyn ...the other x-ray girl!! :D

lulu1010
    By lulu1010
    Reply 4110183
    May 20, 2013 at 9:44 pm

So glad to hear from you girls. I talked to SoftD when we were getting the injections but lost track of you lately. So glad you are doing well!!
    Nurse 1, I am so happy to meet up with you! I can't believe it!! I really admire the fact that you stayed in the trial. I am not sure I would have but you are so right.....you did get better monitoring and if we don't have these studies we will never get the cure. Thank you! Thank you! for sticking with it. BTW I am a nurse also...retired when I reoccurred.
    I have not had chemo since Dec 2012 and feeling great. I talked with one of the research nurses recently and she felt I might be doing well due to the vaccine. Who knows? I am also BRCA 2 positive and very sensitive to Carbo so that can be a help.
    I hope to keep in touch with you all for many years to come....go CVAC!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $1.576M 3.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2506 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 8079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.