IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

cvac,the cornerstone of prima biomed...., page-6

1. 15 Posts.
    Unfortunately, it has been a long and expensive ride for many, I have only been buying since late last year and very cheaply in comparison to most and apologise to those whom were offended by my post.

But the truth is the truth, stop winging. The winging is damaging the announcement sentiment, you say you want results for the SP, but we see comments bagging the company bagging the SP. Why would any new investor buy this stock reading some of the damaging comments that have been posted here, "REGARDLESS OF YOUR FRUSTRATION".

Give it time to regain some traction, be positive unless your true agenda is to drive the SP down?? which is fine by me, I WILL JUST BUY MORE.

Nobody can just make this happen, just because it suits certain peoples agenda's today, tomorrow or next month for that matter, sure the news is BETTER THAN good and the SP response was WORSE THAN poor. However, why are people going to buy in patterns that clearly lead to a dump on every previous occasion after positive news was released, sorry traders, but the public/ mums and dad's caught you out this time, but unfortunately, only to the detriment of long standing holders who are left high and dry, their commitment I agree, deserves a true SP correction, even though it hasn't been forthcoming yet.

When all settles down and the stars line up the traders will loose control, but until then I guess we gotta sit here patiently and listen to the continuing moaning of people who expect SP response because "they" think it is due.
    "BE POSITIVE ABOUT Cvac IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY" you will be surprised at the outcome. We need advocates spruiking, spruiking, spruiking, not wingers sitting on their asses doing nothing but writing negative posts.

Best Regards to all,
    aussieoscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.071M 2.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 187317 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 167045 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.