IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

cvac, page-27

1. 58 Posts.
    Hi Kbear1

Just on a fact finding exercise. No hype intended. In fact I called a resident in Dubai to find out more about this The City of Dubai Hospital. It is a new govt initiative, this place that is. Attracting news ventures to attract people to come for treatment. Like a holiday destination so to speak but for medical reasons. The local I spoke to there has not even heard of this particular vaccine so I am guessing that this treatment though in the news has not been well marketed which explains why PRR has said it will not have significant contribution in 2012. My guess is they may be waiting for more trial results before marketing it more intensively.

I raise this thread for one reason only and that is to find out why there is no talk of treatment available when there is one site saying that it is available in Dubai now. I have no intention to suggest that this treatment is bringing in big bucks now. Hope I hv made myself clear. I do sense like Espinsight that some posters think we are here to generate hype. I honestly have better thing to do then generating hype like having a cup of coffee now. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.