OCV octaviar limited

Hello PHIL and Athyrio, Is there anyone following these fallen...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hello PHIL and Athyrio,

Is there anyone following these fallen Companies who considers that there is scope for intenional actions that destroy the company yet deliver outcomes for those with control over SP,Margin loans,media,credit terms,etc.

The possibility of gain through controlling certain aspects in a very loosly controlled marketplace.

SP made vulnerable by directors undisclosed margin loans from companies not completely detatched from those ultimately buying trophy firesaled assets...Stella.. and then argued to breach further credit arrangements.??

Market practices of short selling by the likes of OPES and Tricom to mention a few...thus being in the dark as to participents in a possible attack on the company to gain in ways other than SP movement.

Unknown IDNTITYs trading thro OPES and perhaps under the ANZ waiver to disclose substantial shareholdings and changes.
    Unknown IDENTITY's, clients of OPES that might also ultimately benefit from the destruction of such companies as MFS....WHY are they unnamed?

When all is disclosed ,and investigated shareholders might have a number of fronts to seek justice and damages..which is why I keep asking questions re short selling and trading because the resulting destruction of Companies MAY deliver other avenues for gain to the controllers of SP.

Is anyone else considering these points.??
    I see plenty of possibilities but you all just howl at the directors and model which could lose you some valuable assets to clever players who are well positioned to win.

I think those SHs sueing will not participate on HC and I have probably blown all my chances by trying to see all possibilities instead of just the obvious ONE.

No-one replys when I present some interesting connection..except athyrio..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.