OCV octaviar limited

Hello Duped, You are throwing together a lot of good...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Hello Duped,
    You are throwing together a lot of good points..
    some showing up the different positions visible to each particular segment,perhaps? but not holding true for the whole sector or the whole Stella operation.
    We have followed Protea, sold back to the lender involved with its purchase.imlo We have followed a sale of Golden Tulip {brands, franchises..etc?] but dont know what that means for the Stella 50% affiliation?,imlo. We have followed a sale of Harvey World Travel UK that looks like its reverted back to original holders,imlo.
    All recent deals that we have very little details on perchase conditions and now disposal.
    Stella has been modified dramaticly.
    East might be right about good figures ,but that might only relate to the Australian/NZ segment of Stella.
    So we cant throw his statements up against,say ,your Marriot example because they are quite different models in different countries..
    Now the profitable core of Stella might be held by one entity.. funded by a troubled entity who must pass Australian regulators inspection for approval....
    Stella has improved by the offloading of OS portions/deals? imlo and as 100% owned is more marketable/manageable. Some basic flaws still held in that core,imlo,

Meanwhile waiting on some court discovery, process, and decisions.
    Maybe it has to get worse before it gets better?
    Good luck to PIF and I do not under estimate all the work that must have been done, without headlines or spotlights or fanfare.
    Duped it is pretty quiet and hard to be patient but important things, like the examination of thousands of PIF portfolios and our judges still working on desicions,and other unknown things are all taking place.
    We have a good chance of legal transparency..not refunds though.

Take a look at the Economics thread where I recently watched a video showing some really big economic dramas.

There's plenty of positive things happening for us here.
    Uncertainty is certainly a result of this credit fallout but I believe that we have good prospects..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.