FMG 5.53% $20.14 fortescue ltd

Dumpy2?? give me a break with my nic will ya! :-)Next you will...

1. 373 Posts.
    Dumpy2?? give me a break with my nic will ya! :-)

Next you will be just calling me takeadump! :-) Good point actually..

Anyone who wants to know more about the biggest iron ore producer in the world or is just researching in general and dont know about VALE (pronounced as varley actually) can find more info here:

http://www.vale.com/vale/cgi/cgilua.exe/sys/start.htm?tpl=home

May I suggest you also keep an eye out on the NSYE and Brazilian exchange (BOVESPA) for distinct changes in turnover volumes for VALE.

If VALE isnt the number one contender in a takeover, im a monkeys uncle......they are looking im quite sure to make inroads against Rio in Australia and to shoreup their Chinese orders with cheaper delivery costs...

Do some research on VALE media and exchange relesases last twelve months...few very very small hints.

Be very nice to see the two market leaders both bidding but may I suggest that VALE would make a first and final offer on FMG at way above current prices...

VALE has the expertise and more importantly the physical cash to move things along with FMG very nicely.

Credit in the future will not be an issue for FMG.

Still for FMG the rail in my opinion is the real issue to put to bed once and for all, that issue isn't sorted out just yet either...

Anyway good luck, I'm need a nap.

Dumper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.14
Change
-1.180(5.53%)
Mkt cap ! $62.01B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.65 $20.83 $20.02 $262.9M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1250 $20.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.15 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.