ASX 0.77% $60.90 asx limited

cvi : an unprecedented effort...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have seen some efforts of sabotage in my time here on HC...

But that employed on the CVI thread this weekend truly is unprecedented in my view.

As if a starters trigger went off, all an sundry have been posting en masse; from discussion of their favourite beers, to wider commentary on the importance of posting volumes on HC as a measure of stock value.

lol

If ever there was a prime example of forum manipulation aimed at the dweeb state, working at its best (and worst), this would have to be it! I implore all posters to spend the time to study the CVI thread…it will take most of your day to do so, but should provide the equivalent of a years worth of "study" time in relation to the nature of agenda posting patterns.

I have never seen such a sustained effort ever here at HC...lol…clearly we are seeing something rather special.

But what has suddenly set this off?

I mean, we have been rising steadily for months, from sub mid 6's all the way to current levels and likely much higher next week. We also have not seen any evidence of unusual volume peeks, with the most recent high volume day significantly less than those which transpired day after day back at 10c. Surely if we were looking at a blow-off scenario, it should have happened back then?

So I ask again, why the sudden interest now?

Would it have anything to do with the surprise announcement of the options record date, which appears to have locked more than a few "players" on the wrong side of a short position? Clearly more than a few were expecting a little more time to work their manipulative magic on the stock prior to finally loading up…but, they have come unstuck!

But...does this sort of organised group posting attack really happen on forums…and if so, how much are these people paid? Are they even paid…and by what measure…or is it simply a sort of “chaotic collective of Clackers”…and the associated convergence of thought at such times?

Are we seeing chaos theory working at its most guttural primal best?

lol

We now see CVI in the top posts ranking all weekend, mostly I might say based on posts perhaps more appropriate in the "humour" section...yet, for some reason, every poster with what ever agenda seemed to want to talk about "whatever" on the CVI thread.

Funny about that, especially the “impression” many take from such statistics.

I think we could possibly count the useful posts on one hand...but unfortunately they are well and truly buried in a sea of literary diatribe at the hands of an obvious "effort" to render the threads next to useless.

As I said, I implore all posters to spend the time to study the "approach" of the various teams working the threads here…be sceptical from the outset and even the most innocent of posts can be seen more clearly.

In fact, if ever the ASIC was going to act on it's threats to investigate the threads, I suggest there would be no better starting place for them than the CVI threads, where I suspect we have hoards of multi-nic posters, pre-arranged "posting regimes", and generally all sorts of unsavoury activity clearly designed to mess with the market psychology (read sentiment), and impact the natural trading activity of an ASX listed stock.

I guess one can only hope for some action from them?

Anyway...the point of my post is to get my thoughts down in writing before the start of next week, as a sort of reference post for looking back on.

I feel the unprecedented assault on the CVI threads is clearly indicative of something out of the norm here...I am not sure what though…and whilst I am the first to suggest posting is non-reflective in entirety of the particular stock in question, I do accept it does give some indication of the nature of the eyes looking on, as well as the likely intent of those potentially considering doing more than just watch on.

So…I sense something a little spectacular about to take place...but just don’t know what. One can never be sure however and for we know, we may well see a flat week!

Lol…but I doubt it!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.90
Change
-0.470(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $11.80B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.08 $61.08 $60.58 $14.59M 239.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $60.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.92 16584 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.