CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi and the markets

1. 17,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    claw backs, global, prominent Angolans, Pensador and the acid taunts of clark kent. None of these things has to do with the slow fall of CVI imo. I have always maintained that my concerns are more to do with the market than CVI and today as proved my point. Today after open CVI and several over former darling specs jumped up. So what was special about today ?? we did have an averagely good night on wall street.

what was special was that today was the first day since early June that the XJO daily candle has been sitting completely above the 50 day moving average. many investors consider this an important indicator. whilst you are below the 50 dma you are in a bear market down leg. break above the 50 dma and you are in a bear market rally. Most bear market rallies fail at the 200 dma so break above the 200 and you have yourself a new bull market.

FWIW, i have grave fears about the US's SP500 so i believe this break above the 50 dma is false break....others may differ in their opinions.

But whether I am right or wrong about the future today has offered further proof to me that investors generally are more concerned about the state of the market than they are about CVI specifically.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.