CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I have been "moderated" for a while apparently my IP in Cape...

1. 46 Posts.
    I have been "moderated" for a while apparently my IP in Cape Town was suspect. I am now in BOtswana, Mahalapye and so some might find the IP suspect again.

I was asked some questions I couldnt answer because I was under "moderation"

For those whom are interested in CVI Angola I have obtained copies of the 1970's drilling reports on Cachoeiras de Binga.

For thos who were questioning me re the legality of CVI claims to concessions areas such as Bentiaba etc, I have obtained copies of all legal signed concessions maps of Namibe and Benguela concessions as well as contracts with the Ministry in Luanda.

Re Oil & Diamonds in Angola. These are what is referred to in Angla as Stategic Organisations. Any contracts (oil,refineries, kimberlite) have to be approved by the Council of Ministers of Angola. Every contract re these commodities is published in a government gazette or in Portuguese Diario do Republica de Angola - if present diamond concessions holders sign any contracts and it is not published in this gazette, its not legal - thats the Angolan law. Oil oly works through Sonangol/ Ministry of Petroleum? Council of Ministers - thats the law so if CVI has all these Government Gazettes - nobody has anything to worry.

If they paid millions for a share in a company which have not been approved by the Council of Ministers(kimberlite) it was not wise, and if they paid money without a proper Economic and viability study - mistake.

if they spent that kind of funds as they claimed in Angola without registering through ANIP and Council of Ministers - by law they can not claim the funds back or even count it as investment, thats Angolan Law.

Old news but trying to answer those that asked.

For the other info u can email me at yahoo - [email protected]. I wil scan and place drilling reports etc, laws

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.