CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi cvio, page-11

1. 5,778 Posts.
    Ironfist,

I do read with some despair about you selling some of your prized CVI shares,I enjoy your posts and can see how you want to will them over the line.

Leaving them at this particular time will either see you anguish in the pain if they shoot up or relief if they fall.

This sentence is just a one liner so forgive me for it then I want to write something else....never fall in love with a stock...treat it as a number...cut its throat if you have too...dont read the thread...dont follow it up...dont torment yourself...get on with life.

Raks and Hitched have some good working plans there,both of which will work if you have disipline.

I want to talk to you about cyberspace. Its evil if you let it get inside yout head.
    Its like a drug,an addiction,can be far worse than smoking,grog or drugs.

You need to be able to mix reality (family life) and looking at a screen, The screen can be more compulsive than your kids and family, it demands time almost implores you to give it more and more attention.

It can become 24 hour addiction.

None of us a real...this is just part of our personality that lives in cyberspace, we become different people than we are in real life.

If we all meet in the street we would probably shake hands, have a lugh and a beer, nothing like our on screen character.

Very few are succesful at this day trading game. Hot Copper in my mind is not for long term holders but set up for day trading,compuslive people with short term attention spans.

Ironfist, have a break mate, come back refreshed, real life always works out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.