CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4P"For some to profit, some must lose and those that profit...

1. 23,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    T4P

"For some to profit, some must lose and those that profit more also take from those that profit less...it is the nature of the game."

Not so...study many risers, such as FMG, PDN, SRK...even the biggies like BHP, RIO, etc.

Many have been able to buy, make profits, then sell out, leaving something for the next guy...who also bought and have able to sell out for profit."

there are no straight lines up T4 in any of those stocks.

whilst it is technically possible for all trades to be winning trades in any particualr stock (doesn't happen though)the loss that is ocurring is the loss of potentially more profit (which I believe was your point about taking small profits early).

As stated earlier in the thread...if people don't sell then whose stock are you going to purchase?

Trading shouldn't be about whether the glass is half full or empty...that is emotive. (great in life though)

As Geffa always used to say on the bottom of his posts..."trade what you see not what you want to see."

It should be simply about planning and discipline.

That said I am not very good at practicing what I preach and I believe that our emotions are why so many fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.