CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi how i see it

1. 5,079 Posts.
    in my view these placements are a crock, they simply are given stock to sell into buy depth, at any price, has been going on from Easy office and Aitco

at the time we asked how can they buy stock and sell at a loss, of course they didn't, they were given the stock and simply dumped onto the buy depth, so we all have taken placement stock at some point.

They don't care what shareprice it is, as long as there is buy depth to sell into

This is the only way he can do this, buy depth, from us

we, or those with buy orders in are allowing Smyth to continue to print new script and sell into existing buy depth

he don't care if the sp is 1 cent or half a cent, he just prints more shares, like in the "rights issue"

BUT, again I say, the only way he can do this is buy depth from the market.

do you all understand this

Global or Pattersons can at times put in buys themselves, even buy some to give the opinion "something is up here" ONLY to create more buy depth from us

I see it that Gloabl have plenty more stock to dump, and maybe a few left from the latest 50 mill (placement"

if there were no buy depth then THEY would have to make the running and probably push the sp up in order to create interest.

you see it is the other way to what we think.

We think that if there is a lot on the buy side there is a chance of a rise, but it is really the other way, while there is buy depth they wont pump it, they will continue to sell into it, but will have to when there is no buy depth

if they do not then they wont be able to raise more money.
    to pay directors fees, I mean where do you think Fortitude get money to pay these fees, they sure make none, it is all from CVI

A good deal of the buy depth would be from Global and friends, notice when there is a dump the buy side falls away, they pull their props.

Now if there was a play it could be on options, we know he has 5 mill, and IF the bonus options go through, and IF the buy side drops a lot, and they have to pump it to create new buy depth, the ops will rise at a greater % to the heads.

Let's face it, CVI has never and will never produce anything, forget about refineries or JORC drilling, it is a pure trading stock, and nothing more.

it is all about raising money from the public, but money could still be made IF the buy side drops enough that they cannot sell into it and must pump it to create interest.

I would say there are better horses out there to put a punt on though, a horse called LKO, they are .7-.8 the same as CVI, but more shares, at least they drill and have a go,

Smyth will never pick up a spade.
    but buy depth means they can sell into it,

any comments on this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.