CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi how i see it, page-17

1. 5,778 Posts.
    123enen... as you know I dont wan to argue with you.... and... I believe whats happening in CVI is as crook as Rookwood.... and should be illegal.... but I am sure so may government people have walked up and down it to find a gap in their strategy.... that they can take to court.... but they cant.

I sometimes use a broker to sell my stock.... if I think he has a better opportunity to get a better price... they usually do..... bit like using a tax agent.... matter of fact 50% of my turnover is througha broker.... because I get him to handle anything with any meat in it

I bought some other stock on Thursday.... sold on Monday at a loss..... it happens every second of every session.... why did I sell them?.... I thought they were going to fall further.

Its not painted as a innocent or rosy picture.... but at 7.30am tomorrow morning... people will discuss the buying or selling strategy for the day for most shares

In my mind CVI should have gone belly up 12 months ago..... but it hasnt.... Mark Smyth has the monkey cunning to keep the SHELL alive.... for another day....you can be part of the Phoenix rising if you give him a chance..... or you can beat the hell out of it every day till it dies.... your choice.... if you dont want to be part of the next phase of CVI(by the way... might be 18 months away when the smoke settles)sell your total holding

I can and you can name probably 20 companies like CVI with this style of reputation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.