CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi in germany, page-6

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi all,

This will be the first and last post on this company. I really do feel for everyone that has been caught up in this company, I truly hope that all things will pan out for the best.

To the Rampers, remember don't lure in people to get ahead keep your agenda to your self as it is not appreciated, it will only back fire there are no loyalties.

Allegedly;
    Similar things may have happened b4, Spargos, Minplex, Meridian, Petrogulf, Queen Margret Mines all WA companies, 1990's gone no cash, had great assets but no cash.

www.delisted.com.au/Company/6831/QUEEN MARGARET GOLD MINES NL

www.delisted.com.au/Company/5334

www.dmp.wa.gov.au/wardens_court/Vol02_FOLIO33.pdf
    note the 1st page

If you can search old company records names may appear, or may not. I was shut down and murdered on T stocks for attempting to warn people when the hype was happening. I had a different nic then. Many people have tried to recoup their losses over the years and had little success. The only thing I can say is save many years of you life and move on, it will be cheaper.

And to MR Asia become aware from now
    wotnews.com.au/news/Mark_Smyth/

all of these ann and what has come out of it.

A nice office in pepi grove, it was featured in the west Australian five or six weeks ago look for the table, art and mosaic wall.

Faithfully
    Hot Frog,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.