CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi looking forward.... the past is the past, page-20

1. 5,079 Posts.
    I have great issues with CVI which is backed up by current action.

however

one thing we can be sure of, CVI will have plenty of trading, you cannot make money if there is no vol.

Buying at the price very large placements I think is a safe bet because they must pump it to knock some out at a profit.

I know some will say they have sold at a loss before.
    but with the market dropping like a stone at those times they have some sort of excuse,
    a lame one I know and the previous placements have huge questions, that are being investigated.

But the current ones don't have the above excuse.
    IF we see those placements being sold down at a loss, (if at a decent profit there isn't much of an issue) they will be looked at straight away, when I say straight away they are being monitored as we speak.

My bet is we will see a few decent pumps when the full placement goes through, (sp cannot rise too much until full placements done for obvious reasons.)

there will be the usual ups and downs, but the placement price should act as a bottom
    if any vol under that level will be closely looked at.

Just my thoughts.

oh that is if nothing is announced worthwhile, if there is well this has to be re evaluated.

I'm just looking at worst case above.

heh that has nothing to do with the very questionable past which we are trying to work on, which we hope will effect the future in a positive way if the company is more transparent and starts to work for shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.