CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi on bbrr..., page-13

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Not sure I can be 100% with you on the U.S teefer.
    Personally, I really don't think we need them!

The Americans say "Why do the rest of the world hate us" and I'm not sure what the answer is - but I think Smyth has Europe and Asia as the biggest ticks - and certainly enough to take us over the dollar with a couple more larger ticks made.....

You mat well be completely right, and it would be foolish to think we wouldn't get SOME benefit from keeping the American side moving - but I suspect it's way down the priority list.

Be interesting to see what moves are made by the German connection too - does he have the connections to get new invesotrs in? Are some of the latest buys from Europe?

Once we get the Middle East / Dubai happening, we should see a significant change in register profile - but let's make sure our home grown investors really understand the future possibilities here so that they have taken full advantage of the early mark...

Getting our loyalty options was the first big signal that local shareholders were being taken care of.

Come on Aussies, make sure you are well set before CVI grows to a price you'd rather not pay!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.