CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Congratulations for the new information of cvi shareholder...

1. 311 Posts.
    Congratulations for the new information of cvi shareholder website!!

Shadds and Raks and many other who helped to complete this, you have done a great job for shareholders and non holders as well.

I have mentioned this on the German CVI thread, although there is not much happening in the last months and trading has nearly come to an end.

Of course you have my votes and I could include another cvi holder who did not sent his holdings last time.
    If I get information how to this, I am glad to inform every one.

What I find is quite remarkable is, that there is so much approval from so many interested people, even from those who are no CVI holders any more.

Perhaps someone could repeat again, how much shares are minimum needed to be able to have a vote for the EGM.

One question for foreign holders. Are they being informed automatically about their rights to vote?

These actions by a very active shareholder group should be able to change the ignorant behaviour of cvi management, responsible for weal developments of the past months.

If they are wise and insightful, they should answer the questions being asked or is there a future for CVI without shareholders or with shareholders who have no more trust in the leaders of the company?

These happening of CVI is like a microcosmos of what is happening on the global financial crisis. (Bankers lost overview of complicated credit finance products and a total lack of transparency)

So what MS needs is very simple to get this trust again: open what is hidden and show respect to those who ask. Who was benefiting from the past actions and what has been really achieved?

If he is no willing to learn, he might be forced to, perhaps by means of the media and press which can help to increase pressure. There cannot be a future with bad reputation.

Hopefully something will change to good, at least MS knows now that all his actions will be viewed very critically and with Argus-eyed.

Wish you all a peaceful and contemplative christmas!

jerman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.