CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I have to concur with TAZ here... You guys sound like a bunch of...

1. 98 Posts.
    I have to concur with TAZ here... You guys sound like a bunch of knobs (no offence , the same thoughts have crossed my mind while watching the share price cut back and i am equally nervous). But to state that the $1.1b and oil permits etc were a crock is irrational. Especially after the extremely positive blogs the same poster has been making in recent history.

The yanks want oil. Any oil. They want to stitch up as much of the stuff as they can. I cant see how they wouldnt be interested in what MS has to offer. He wouldnt have gone if this wasnt the case.

In fact, everyone wants oil...

Many have been so quick to jump to conclusions based on the ramblings of a single posters RELAY (ie second hand info) of a conversation (chinese, or maybe German, whispers) that probably occurred on the fly and quite possibly was subject to the problems associated with comprehension of a language that isnt the posters first choice.

The gist of every conversation can be changed considerably by changing or mis-interpreting certain words or even intonations in a sentence. I suspect this is a factor in Jermans comprehension.

Nothing has changed with CVI in the past few weeks. All we are seeing is a delay in releasing an announcement due to power struggles and or manipulation from within.

Are we resolute or fickle little kids?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.