CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

OckerIt has been a long time since I have posted here.First of...

1. 311 Posts.
    Ocker

It has been a long time since I have posted here.

First of all, thanks Ocker for the new rules which created a t new atmosphere of more informative and objective contributions.

You have inspired me to try a similar change in the German CVI thread.

I would like to give a short historical report, what happened in Germany with Cityview.

1. I bought my first CVI shares on 10/12/07 and started the CVI thread on the German board wallstreet-online.de

2. On 8/1/2008 there was suddenly a big run on the CVI thread with many new users, who had only one goal, to bring Cityview down. Reason for this big interest in CVI was the publishing of a newsletter called Profiler, who promoted CVI and this was imho a great mistake of Cityview company to hand the marketing to Geraths.

http://www.secinfo.com/d13P5m.tz.htm
    (This link is quite interesting and worth looking it gives you a lot of information of the different SEC files)

ASX / MEDIA RELEASE November 30, 2007
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankfurt Stock Exchange

CityView is pleased to advise that it has contracted with Pascal Geraths
    Gesellschaft fur Presse und Offentlichkeitsarbeit MBH ("Geraths") to enhance the
    trading of CityView shares on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. CityView is listed
    on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol C4Z. The publications of
    Geraths (www.pg-salzburg.com) have a wide distribution throughout Germany and
    will greatly assist the marketing of CityView in Europe.

Attached is a photograph of CityView's recent Board meeting held in London,
    being part of the campaign to publicise CityView in Europe.

3) This company Geraths (www.pg-salzburg.com) has a very bad reputation and most of the stocks they have promoted, made a big jump in the beginning and fell down extremely.
    I have sent an email to MS and have told him my concern and worry about this decision. I did not get an answer so far.
    With this free promoting service all problems started.
    SP Price went up shortly to 0,18 Euro and then all kind of people got magicly attracted by CVI and shortsellers and traders came into the scene and the SP dropped.
    I tried to find out where else these traders were active and it was the same shares which Gerath has promoted.
    So I think these traders have quite a lot of influence and a lot of money to influence and manipulate the CVI shareprice and should not be underestimated!

4) You could imagine what the thread was like, the CVI HC thread before the Ocker rules was friendly in comparison.

5) I got fed up and put these users on ignore and did not comment any more (except company news) because it was a waste of time and I got really tired of this kind of CVI war.

6) Encouraged by Ocker I wrote to our Mod "ArbiMod" that I would like to close the CVI thread because of this continued insults and one-sided negative contributions.

7) On 1/2/08 the Mod has made a statement in the thread:

I urge all parties, to calm down verbally.

Direct and indirect insults other panelists such as "Brainy", "Stupidpusher", "special student", etc. do not contribute to the objectivity, but for the escalation. Apart from that it also violated the required good manners.

On w: o is also the rule:

"Do not try to impose your views on others."

I shall now, in retrospect this thread with a stiff broom "clean up". Reports please future contributions that your opinion against the regulations violated.

Regards,

ArbiMod

I also have written to our mod about the changes of the CVI HC thread and the exact new regulation of Ocker. They should do a similar thing here in Germany.

8) Since this warning of the mod there were less postings and the contributions were a bit more diciplined and I think some of these writers will not come or will think a bit more before they write.
    It is very rare that they write something about the company, the only thing is that they warn people to buy this "crap" and that the SP will be half in short time and they always repeat, that all the profilers stocks fell down heavily.

9) Why am I writing this on this board?

I am really worried about this situation of the SP.
    And I am convinced that it has something to do with these traders, who are interested in short term profits.
    And one should not underestimate the German traders. There are some professional traders who are specialized on spec - penny stocks and canadian and australian explorer companies.

I have noticed that if the German CVI price was down, at the end of trading the SP in Australia always ajusted to the German low SP price.
    Although I know that the price is made at the ASX but who knows really the identity of the sellers.

Raks has found an explanation why the SP dropped down and that helpe me a bit to understand beside the current global negative market.

"However, someone asked why the price is so low when all these things are happening.
    One of the reasons has been the dilution - extra shares have been placed, also options, effectively diluting the register and therefore the share price.
    Placement getters, presumably have been part of the selling. This has not made some of us long termers very happy, rest assured - but the long term potential is so great that it is worth this short term pain."

I think the only way we can do at the moment is, to be patient and hope that our CEO MS can present us a concrete result, a signed consession paper of Kwanza Basin which will revalue Cityview completely new and can wipe out all doubts and fears.

Then the problems of short term traders might vanish like a Fata Morgana....

Appreciate your views on my thoughts..

Let us wish MS to have all the skills of the world and luck to get this dammed important consession.

Regards from Germany

where some of these crazy fellos are celebrating Carnival (not me - too much to do with the cvi thread which is also a carnival party sometimes)

Enjoy your sunday

jensdab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.