CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

cvi unorthodox unusual events last 4 mths, page-6

1. 983 Posts.
    Summertime,

It is technically impossible to have an open book discussion about CVI without looking like a downramper because pretty much all of the news is negative.

For the record, I sold out at a loss as per below.

09 Jul 08 Filled Sell 0.130 129,000 GTC 29.95 16,740.05
    04 Aug 08 Filled Sell 0.095 100,000 GTC 29.95 9,470.05

Am I a bitter ex-cvi holder? Yes. I got sucked into this stock and lost my dough and a hell of a lot of time in front of a trading screen and reading and replying here on HC.

I have now invested even more in a stock that I have thoroughly researched and am happy with. I now find that I prefer a high degree of transparency and regular positive & believeable financial & company announcement updates. I am appalled at CVI company performance and the actions of the directors.

But to be honest I am even more appalled at myself for getting involved in the first place and not stop lossing when I should have.

The reason I posted is because I was analysing my stocks that I lost and made money on in FY08 for tax purposes. It was opportune therefore to reflect on what went wrong for me in trading CVI in the 4 months that I was a holder.

You have to admit, the points I raise are pretty shocking and should sound warning bells to all current & prospective CVI holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.