CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Summertime,It is technically impossible to have an open book...

1. 983 Posts.
    Summertime,

It is technically impossible to have an open book discussion about CVI without looking like a downramper because pretty much all of the news is negative.

For the record, I sold out at a loss as per below.

09 Jul 08 Filled Sell 0.130 129,000 GTC 29.95 16,740.05
    04 Aug 08 Filled Sell 0.095 100,000 GTC 29.95 9,470.05

Am I a bitter ex-cvi holder? Yes. I got sucked into this stock and lost my dough and a hell of a lot of time in front of a trading screen and reading and replying here on HC.

I have now invested even more in a stock that I have thoroughly researched and am happy with. I now find that I prefer a high degree of transparency and regular positive & believeable financial & company announcement updates. I am appalled at CVI company performance and the actions of the directors.

But to be honest I am even more appalled at myself for getting involved in the first place and not stop lossing when I should have.

The reason I posted is because I was analysing my stocks that I lost and made money on in FY08 for tax purposes. It was opportune therefore to reflect on what went wrong for me in trading CVI in the 4 months that I was a holder.

You have to admit, the points I raise are pretty shocking and should sound warning bells to all current & prospective CVI holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.