CVN 2.63% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

CVN Activities 2018, page-14

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    mw: You wrongly ascribe my post of 5/9/17 to El. Also, although the original time frame for the discussions may have been set for completion later in 2018, the Dec 26th announcement by the PCA seems to bring that forward. I still expect public release of the agreement sometime in March or April, if not earlier, as both Parliaments of TL and AU have to give consent to the agreement I believe. ( that is unless they have already debated the issue and given the endorsement before the Christmas break. But in such case I would have thought the news would have reported it.)

cuj: mw 's response to your post re their opening gambit before the Hague Court does indeed show their intent to take over Buffalo and other fields by wanting a change to the western maritime border which includes the western boundary of the JDZ. However, I'm with you on the basis that I also doubt Buffalo will be effected as (and as I have previously stated,) any movement of the western boundary to TL's credit would need Indonesia to also agree to the change. Indonesia of course were not a party to the dispute. So on that basis I think Buffalo is probably safe. That said, who knows what our politicians will do /have agreed to. It is possible that they may have agreed to a change in Australia's western boundary of the JDZ only, leaving TL to take on Indonesia for the rest of the boundary change in a separate challenge/discussions.(Good luck with that I would think) We'll just have to wait to find out just what has been agreed to. Cheers both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $339.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $54.84K 283.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 2775371 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 261898 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.