CVN 10.8% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

cvn from the other side.

1. 354 Posts.
    Well, I'm looking around in the USA atmo, having a peek (through one eye) at the asx every few days or so.

Watching the reports over here and sentiment surrounding the US market/economy in general I'm surprised CVN ( Vs asx ) has fared so well in the past weeks.

All the talk over here is how the fed is going to halt a recession. Be warned........
    Citi will right off 24 billion next week, ( It's been put back a week, some say due to some 'news' surrounding capital raising??) combined with the worst start to the market to a new year in a LONG time. The US market aint looking flash for the short term. The Fed today did say they will take measures to control the 'R' word... ( to that effect)

CVN - from what I can see is doing exceptionally well - considering. My whole watch list is RED, except CVN.

All those with panic and uncertainty - sell if it makes you feel better and sleep at night. Me, i'm resigned to a month or two of downward (market) movement, or strangled growth in CVN. We need a better market sentiment and improved storage/transport facilities in the short term to turn the tides..
    Expect US rate cuts Jan 30th, maybe before if the Fed is serious.. At least .5%, could be a full point.

A US Recession this year is tipped a 50% chance over here, but shallow with quick recovery so fear not. The dollar, CVN (asx) and oil will pick up again!

Market rallied two days running here and tomorrow could be promising also. Next week should see a hint of green week for you guys..

For those of you panicking around the sell of late, I logged in to see 66.5 and nearly fell over. To see it topped 77 earlier I had to TRIPLE check the page. I left the country on 55 odd cents, I couldn't be happier right now - 6.5 week US holiday, for free.

I'll log in Tuesday/Wednesday your time and expect WB-1 to have produced another gusher, same ann as the previous monster - stop progress half way into the drill, looks great.. I'm all smiles..

Enjoy :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.020(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.0¢ $3.525M 20.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 441949 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2048593 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.