CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Cosmo: Your post reminds me of Neville Chamberlain who, back in...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

Cosmo: Your post reminds me of Neville Chamberlain who, back in 1939 waved a piece of paper at the British people and declared "Peace in our time!" You're right. Truth is the first casualty of war but luckily, old Winston C saw right through that one, as indeed I see holes in your arguments.

What you don't mention is that every company in China must supply any information to the Red Army that the Red Army requests. That is the main issue with Huawei.

Also, obtaining access to foreign proprietry tech' by buying a partnership with them is one thing, but it's what happens to the proprietry tech thereafter that is the problem.

They operate under different rules such as that which has been endured by Microsoft. It has been reported that roughly 90% of Chinese use Microsoft, yet Microsoft estimates only about 1%.of revenues are derived due to piracy. Around US 10bn per year cost to Microsoft. Some would argue that the piracy helped Microsoft to its dominant position and that its not so big an issue today. see link..
    But for how long have Microsoft shareholders been enduring that?

Former Microsoft CEO Ballmer Decries Chinese Windows Piracy ...

Also Chinese cyber theft is an issue that you failed to mention.

As for your Mexico, Canada EU etc comments I suggest you look up previous US balance of trade deficits with those countries before you post that the US have extreme beliefs that the rest of the world is taking advantage of them. FACT IS THEY ARE albeit through bad trade agreements negotiated by previous administrations of Clinton, Bush and Obama. Trump wasn't elected as President of the world, he was elected by the American people to make America great again. Tariffs are his only weapon to right the wrongs of the past.

As for the recent tariff threat to Mexico, that is in order to get them to take an active role in preventing would be illegal immigrants passing though that country unhindered. It's stop the boats all over again except on land and at the American border instead of Australia's maritime border.

Finally, if the Chinese do invoke a US ban on rare earths, then Hi Donald! , WA has plenty to offer. Just needs digging up so send your American money and companies to buy into WA. Good for WA and good for AUS.

Oh! and CVN will soon be in a position hopefully, to sell its 20% of gas discoveries at Roc and Dorado to any company mining for rare earths in the Pilbara or elsewhere in WA. Go! de Donald! and go CVN. Cheers.

ca

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $357.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $110.8K 554.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1106170 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 221765 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.