CVN 2.63% 18.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

CVN Shareprice Action, page-8

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    My 2 cents, for what it’s worth. I hardly post, so go easy guys, I’ve been a CVN holder since the Thailand days and read all of comments made by you guys daily. Thanks for all the informed chat and tips over the years, there’s some really great contributors for this company (you know who you are).

Now the disclaimer is that, Covid could still do anything, but bear with me, I think that over the next 2 years (you can add your own time frame) when Covid is under control, vaccination roll out has occurred, people will be desperate to travel. Pick a reason, visit family, friends, work related or simply because they have to go somewhere, anywhere away from the isolation memories created during 2020. Now when this catharsis travelling happens the demand for oil, due to the sheer movement of people will be huge, extra flights, cruises, buses, taxis, you name it, anything that moves people will be in demand. At this point I think you will see a spike in both the oil price (OOO, check out how much this has been decimated since Covid, and I’ve been steadily accumulating since $3.20) and oil stocks, namely STO and CVN (also been accumulating). Couple this with Biden’s dislike for shale and FF in general and you’ve got a perfect set up for a spike.

Personally I think the upside here is only just beginning to present itself. If I had more cash I would be happy to invest more, as I think Dorado is clear winner for at least a decade.

good luck guys, vaccine roll out beginning in oz next week, here’s hoping it’s as good as the Donald says it is . Let us know what you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $330.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $683.0K 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1534815 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 338152 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.8¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 2404632
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.