CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

CVN Shorts, page-15

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Yeah no worries mate. I should've expanded earlier but I have been a little bit under the pump this afternoon.
    My questions weren't as technical as some of you guys would have probably asked however:
    1. We did ask him about flow rates etc at Dorado and of course we didn't get a straight answer however we got a pretty Convincing smirk and maybe even a wry chuckle. And I believe it will be Santos that will be releasing the results.
    2.He did mention there was a small possibility that once Buffalo has been drilled and pending its success, they could consider selling it.,
    3. I also asked why the 3-D at Apus finished early,( not sure whether this was announced) however it was because of the new whale season, as soon as whales are seen in the vicinity seismic has to cease. They may need to revisit this next year.
    4. I also asked him if he believed the share price was getting manipulated down at the moment, and he said it most definitely is. He's had people look into it for him on his behalf and he seemed just as frustrated as we are. But he also said what Gotta and Feathers and a few others had mentioned a few times, that these shorters might (and hopefully will:)) end up getting burnt fingers.
    5. My mate also asked about the relationship with Santos And given that they are the bigger partner, have they been subjected to any bullying tactics. AC said the relationship is great and he caught up with KG around a month ago and KG had pretty much asked him what he wanted to do? Which is pretty cool..
    There was a few other questions I suppose but they were the main ones that I remembered. All what I have written etc was not verbatim and therefore I have not quoted AC in anyway. But overall I have absolute 100% confidence in the company and it in particular ACs leadership, the bloke seems very sincere and genuinely wanting to grow CVN and make the shareholders money. GLTAH, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.