EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Ha took the words out of my mouth. Announcement has been picked...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    Ha took the words out of my mouth.
    Announcement has been picked in parts and overlooked in a most likely assured future. They have restructured staff and costs by 50% and have a Leading Data Security Platform (DSP) Global presence - Integrations - Partner Programs. Of course if you're backing racehorses you have to win in a couple of minutes I suppose. $6 mil. cash and sales programs and connections to turn the corner. Even if they did have a capital raise in 6-9 months and they have a large presence then it could even make you wealthy if you get more at value to potential ratio. Who knows what will happen. They have to tell investors and traders where they're at right now. This could be the report before the report as sales and movements are made.

We see by the history how high IT shares go even before they have their products in order– I think as everything connects here it will be a goer but it's been a long and winding road as fear abounds, however a lot of long journeys have a great destination in the end. This is trading and each will do or have done with their holdings as they see fit under their circumstances as we see where the chart ends up this week. Good luck to all.​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.