EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Soon we will see the announcement. Now the market of...

1. 102 Posts.
    Soon we will see the announcement. Now the market of cybersecurity is vey hot in America. This has be fuled by non stop attacks practically everywhere right from big companies, the stock market itself. Based on whats happening in the world here is the projected market cap of covata. I will also explain the reason for such high market cap later.

Markets have been putting very high value on the cyber security stocks  around the world. The current market cap of cyber security companies is any where from 100 to 600 times the revenue they are generating.

1] Lets say covata says tomorrow that projected income for this year would be 5 million dollars. This would put a market cap of Covata to 500 million dollars minimum with share value of around 1.5 $ according to the market valuations going around the world.

2] If covata says that projected income for this year is 10 million dollars the projected market cap would be around
    one billion dollars with share value of 3.0$….we are at 36 cents now.

3] If covata says that projected income for this year is 20 million dollars then the projected market cap would be around 2 BILLION dollars with a share value of 6.0$.

Now I am not saying this. CNNs report on this sector is saying this about extreme valuation of cybersecurity stocks.
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/27/investing/cybersecurity-stocks-hack/

So while the chartists like malmanu eat their charts let me explain why the cyber security market has already exploded in United States:

1] Cybersecurity business to increase by 170 Billion dollars by 2020.

2] Businesses losing 400 Billion dollars a year from cyber attacks.

3] Companies like CISCO going aggressive on the cyber security market with acquisitions ranging in billions of dollars.
    http://fortune.com/2015/08/14/cisco-buy-security-companies/

4] These companies like covata are valued so much from the point of view of the future prospect of the sector and we all know cybersecurity will be always hot.  

CVT IN THE WHOLE CYBER SECURITY WORLD IS THE ONLY COMPANY TO SIGN A 10 YEAR DEAL WITH CISCO AND ONE OF THE THREE CYBER SECURITY COMPANIES TILL DATE TO ENGAGE WITH CISCO.

This says a lot for me. I firmly believe this is going to be very fruitful for the share holders if they hold this and buy more. Lots of action is about to happen in this business. My opinion is backed by facts. I am buying more of this and holding my shares tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.