EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

This stock is definitely not a dud nor is it a 'short term...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    This stock is definitely not a dud nor is it a 'short term trade' of sorts, which is why you shouldn't be phased about the current price.
    If half of you bothered to do some research and read up on all the informative articles that have been posted here, than you would know that this product it's effectively the 'first' of it's kind and is actually a solution/product that companies such as Sony and Government agencies NEED sooner rather than later, especially given the amount of cyber attacks going on at present.

Contracts do not happen overnight, especially when the company is still in it's early stages. In saying that though, publicity is amping up, they have a very solid management team, they have pending contracts with large enterprise companies such as IBM, their main (or one of) shareholders is TPG and last but not the least, it's a niche product that business' need.

Also, i'd love to know of a stock that hasn't fluctuated and displayed the exact same patterns that CVT currently is? If you know of one, please point me in it's direction.

If i'm wrong, then f!ck it, i'll count my losses and move on, but i am in this for the long run and have full confidence that this will explode.

As always though, DYOR and GTAL.

Jared

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.